Saturday, December 18, 2010

To Kill a Mockingbird ***** (5 out of 5 stars)

I'm so sorry dear readers that I've been so lax. Two weeks without posting. Ahh me! I blame finals for my lack of communication. But now they are over and done with and I am free to read as many books as I please for the next two weeks.
But enough about me.... Let's discuss Harper Lee.
I must admit that this is one of my all-time favorite books. It's just so well written and voiced that I can't even stand it! I want to name one of my future daughters Scout.
Harper has such a great way of describing the setting, especially in the eyes of a child. Seeing what her father had to go through and not fully being able to understand it is so.... I don't know. Compelling? Mezmorizing? Endearing?
Words can't describe it.
If you haven't read this yet; please please please. I beg you. Take two days and just read it. I know you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment